We have reviewed our anti-Covid arrangements and, subject to any major developments between now and September, we plan the following measures for the Autumn 2022 season:
- The wearing of a mask is very much now one of personal choice and given that Crookes Social Club is a large venue and we are continuing to restrict the capacity of the hall (to less than half its full capacity) we are no longer asking our audience to wear face coverings. We do, however, request that you respect everyone’s personal space as far as possible. Seating will continue to be well-spaced, although it will be open to groups to bring seats and tables together with the consent of the Door Team.
- We encourage everyone to continue to book seats online in advance, both in order to secure the seat(s) of their choice and avoid missing out, and to make life easier and safer for our Door Team. However it will be possible to pay for entry at the door (preferably by contactless payment) if seats are available.
- To simplify matters for the audience and our Door Team we will now be reverting to wholly unreserved seating, so if you want to secure a particular seat, please arrive in good time (doors will be open from 7.20pm)
- Although recent expert advice has confirmed that the ventilation system at Crookes is very effective, we shall continue to use a CO2 monitor on busy nights to confirm that the ventilation level is satisfactory during gigs and to open the side doors for additional ventilation as necessary during the interval.
This is what we need you to do:
- Please do not enter if you have or may have Covid-type symptoms or have recently been in contact with someone who has. You can protect your payments by purchasing ticket insurance at minimal cost when buying tickets on TicketSource.
- When you arrive at the Club please queue in a socially distanced way and comply with guidance by the Sheffield Jazz Door Team.
- The Door Team will check you in if you have bought a ticket online (N.B. they just need your name and ticket reference code to do this, no need for you to print off the ticket).
- Out of respect to the band and to minimise movement within the room, please do not move around the club to take photographs or videos during the gig. Fine from your own seat, but without using flash please.
Thank you for your help.